Creative thinking can be defined as a way of looking at problems or situations from a new perspective that suggests unconventional solutions, i.e. what is called thinking outside the box. Creative thinking can be stimulated through a disorganized process like brainstorming and a structured process like lateral thinking. As creativity is the ability to compose something new, think differently, and present new angles and perspectives for a solution. 
Creative thinking means not repeating the same past experiences and the same ingredients, waiting for a different result and a new product! Therefore, creative thinking is based on critical thinking at the beginning, which critiques the traditional and proposed ideas and solutions to break out of the ordinary in them and come up with new, non-repetitive or expendable ideas and test them.
It is worth noting that creative thinking is not limited or conditional on anything outside of common mental logic, as any logical idea can be thought It is applicable with the possibility of the solution or idea not succeeding, so alternative plans and suggested alternative solutions must always be developed in the event that the initial solutions and proposals resulting from creative thinking about a problem or situation do not succeed.The importance of creative thinking
Creative thinking has a number of benefits and importance that are reflected in the individual’s personal life, professional and social life as well, and here we will mention the most prominent benefits and positive effects of creative thinking on the individual: 
- Creativity relieves tension: the routine, responsibilities and pressures of life cause a person to be stressed and stressed, and increasing the burden means increasing this tension. Therefore, alleviating these causes may not be possible, especially since work is on a daily basis and responsibilities increase, do not fear! So the logical solution is to deal with stressors in a different way, and this is where creative thinking comes into play. Repeating the work with the same mechanism, method, data and circumstances will always give the same result, no matter how different outward things seem, the mechanism of thinking and dealing is the same. Creative thinking lets you remove stressors because you simply deal with them in smart, creative, and beneficial ways.
- Creative thinking supports innovation and improves productivity: When you try to overcome a problem that hinders the progress of professional productivity, the best solution that guarantees you the continuation of the success of your plan is the smart and unconventional solution that you create after creative thinking in which you work to redraw the lines, analyze the problem, study alternatives and think in smart ways to come up with solutions that are not A traditional one that increases productivity and raises the level of creativity and innovation.
- Creativity encourages problem-solving: Exposure to problems and challenges is an inevitable thing that cannot be ignored or overlooked, but what we can do is deal with problems in a creative way to solve them and prevent their recurrence and leave a ready plan in the event of any similar problems about how to deal with them and address them with the least losses and the fastest time Maybe.
- Creative thinking stimulates teamwork and interdependence: Working within a team requires concern for the interest of all members of the team and concern for responsibility and honesty in choosing the right alternatives that avoid the group any problems, consequences or losses, so creative thinking with the participation of everyone generates a social bond between the members of the one team that unites them. Everyone’s best interest.
- Raise employee morale: Creativity creates a psychologically comfortable atmosphere in the workplace and place of residence, as well as beneficial and constructive positive effects on employee morale and psychological comfort, which causes an increase in their productivity, affiliation to work, and their constant desire for success and excellence, especially when there is a strong incentive system for creators and thinkers outside the fund.
- Creative thinking eliminates surrender and failure: neither despair nor surrender is the slogan of creative people who do not allow circumstances to hinder their success and stand in the way of achieving their dreams, aspirations and goals, so we find someone who adopts creative thinking, someone who does not give up and does not accept the control of circumstances. It is constantly searching for smart and unconventional alternatives that ensure the continuity of its progress towards its goals steadily and forcefully.
To facilitate the idea, we will review here examples of creative thinking in the work environment: 
- Creative thinking in management: If you are a manager, your work undoubtedly requires creative thinking to get out of the dilemmas and problems that you will encounter during your work, for example, if your company or organization faces financial distress and crisis and you must reduce expenses, your creative thinking method will give you a large number of solutions that It must differentiate it with reason and logic, for example, to give half of the employees a leave without pay on rotation, and in this way it does not dispense with any employee and at the same time reduces costs for two months.
- Creativity in Marketing: Reaching customers and clients requires smart and out-of-the-ordinary thinking because traditional alternatives are available in abundance, at varying prices and features, so focus on creative thinking in the marketing process and attract the target customers and clients proposed to sign with you and conclude contracts.
- Creative in selecting employees: The decision-maker in selecting and appointing employees must be smart and possess the skill of creative thinking in order to be able to know who is the most suitable and best employee who will be able to achieve the required tasks intelligently and skillfully.
- Creativity in managing financial resources: Many companies go through financial crises or delayed payment periods for clients and customers, which entail many financial responsibilities. Creative thinking must be resorted to in order to overcome them and solve them with minimal losses.
- Creative thinking in building a network of relationships: Intelligence and creative thinking make you able to expand the network of relationships, clients and customers and increase profits in your company.
Creative thinking is built when there are a number of skills, techniques and foundations that support thinking to be logical, practical, applicable, creative and out of the ordinary. Among these necessary skills are: 
- Perception and empathy: To think creatively, practically and logically, you must possess the skill of perception to be able to read the course of affairs and events properly, correctly and logically, in addition to your ability to empathize with others and situations in order to maintain your humanity in decision-making.
- Analysis: Understanding situations and problems necessarily means being able to analyze them for their primary factors and understand what are the apparent and underlying causes that cause the problem or situation to occur so that he can think creatively to come up with smart, correct and appropriate solutions for the type of problem and circumstance, as the first step is the ability to assimilate information and assimilate it in different ways. .
- Openness: moving away from puritanism and the one idea and not looking only from one point of view and one angle of matters will not help you if you decide to think creatively and smartly and outside the box! Accept the difference and try to look at things from another angle, abstract things and look at them as if you are another party, as your normal view of things may be incorrect or correct.
- Avoiding bias: Thinking biased towards a preconceived idea in the thinker’s mind will not make it emerge from a closed loop, returning to its strings only, and he cannot think outside its boundaries! You must be objective, professional and neutral while studying any problem or situation in a creative way and deal with the influencing factors in a neutral manner, away from your personal whims and your inclinations towards them.
- Organization: Random, unorganized thinking will distract your thoughts and even make you lose the ability to relate things balanced and logically. Use writing style to take notes and refer to them later after solving major and thorny issues and write your analysis of things in the form of ordered points.
- Communication: Communication skills and communicating with others are very necessary to overcome any difficult situation. Not hearing the opinions of others, their suggestions and justifications makes you talk to yourself and think only from your point of view and your own angle and therefore you will not be able to think creatively.
To develop creative thinking skills, we offer you the following tips and suggestions: 
- Continuously developing knowledge through reading, learning, and mastering research, comparison and critical thinking skills.
- Welcome new ideas and new challenges, for they are the ones who will bring out creative ideas and attractive solutions that will make you unique and unconventional.
- Teach yourself the skills you need to solve problems such as time management skill, creative thinking skill, analysis skill, communication skills, etc.
- Rely on intuition and imagination , as imagination is an essential part of creative thinking, but you must be careful not to rely completely on intuition and imagination.
- Keep a mental or written record of all the problems you go through in your daily life and the way the problem ended or the ideal way to solve that problem.
- Learn brainstorming skills that depend on the free flow of ideas without restrictions, then work on sorting ideas and developing good ones to reach the integrated creative idea. Read more about brainstorming by clicking here .
- Do not think without a pen and paper, use different colors for pens and papers, and always use mind maps.
- Discussion and dialogue is one of the most important forms of creative thinking , so you have to master basic dialogue skills, such as the skill of asking questions, identifying the problem, returning the dialogue to its context and controlling the discussion.
- Strong your social and professional network of relationships, so every person you know may be the key to solving a problem that will face you, and perhaps no one else will be able to help you at that time.
- Follow competitors professionally around the world, so you may get inspired by them or mold their ideas in your own way and in accordance with your audience and surroundings.